Skip to main content Skip to footer

Customer FAQs

Don't be afraid to call us if you have any questions about your car finance with Moneyway. We are here to help, so if you have a change in circumstances or think you may be facing financial difficulties, please notify us as soon as possible. If you have a question about your car finance that isn't covered below, please call us on 0345 111 7125.

Our senior leadership team are closely monitoring the guidance provided by the UK Government, making key decisions which will enable us to continue to deliver ongoing service and support for our customers, whilst also maintaining the health and safety of our valued colleagues.

This means we are implementing a number of carefully planned measures designed to protect colleagues, including ensuring we maintain high standards of cleanliness in our offices and encouraging home working as much as we can and where it is safe to do so. Due to our strong IT infrastructure and controls, we are able to balance these measures whilst maintaining a good level of customer service.

As a result of the coronavirus outbreak, we are experiencing a high number of calls into our contact centre. It will take longer than usual for us to respond to you.

If you are struggling to make your monthly payments as a result of the impact of coronavirus, we have a number of options available to assist you during this time.

It's important that you make contact with us so that we can discuss and agree the most suitable option for you, which could include granting a payment holiday (subject to you being eligible for a new or further payment holiday). Please either complete the online form here, or call us on 0345 111 7125. We are open Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.

It is important that if you are still experiencing financial difficulties as a result of the impact of coronavirus that you contact us immediately on 0345 111 7125.

You can seek free independent advice from:

For more information about Voluntary Termination, Voluntary Surrender or if you are thinking about part-exchanging your vehicle please see our helpful guide here.

If you do experience difficulties making your payments at any point, it is important to contact us as early as possible on 0345 111 7125. Our team will do their best to help. You can also contact a not-for-profit organisation who will be able to provide you with free confidential and impartial advice, such as:

  • Money Advice Service
  • StepChange Debt Charity
  • National Debt Line
  • Citizens Advice Bureau

Our SMS service is a courtesy reminder sent to our customers to remind you that your payment is due. Our SMS service may include an option for you to make a card payment. You can opt out of these text messages by e-mailing your account number to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..  As this is not a secure channel, please do not include any personal details other than your account number in any emails sent to this address.

Yes, you can amend your Direct Debit date. We are unable to make a change to your Direct Debit details in the period 3 working days before your next scheduled Direct Debit payment date. To change the date we take the Direct Debit from your account, call us on 0345 111 7125.

If you would like to change the bank account from which your Direct Debit is paid, please call our Customer Services Team on 0345 111 7125 who will be happy to set this up for you. Please allow 10 working days in order for a new Direct Debit instruction to be set up. We will cancel your old Direct Debit and you are advised to check with your bank that the new Direct Debit has been set up and the old one cancelled. This will ensure that you avoid missing or duplicating your payments.

You can do this by calling 0345 111 7125, and selecting option 1.

There are a number of options available to you, please call us on 0345 111 7125 to discuss further.

You have the right to partially settle the car finance balance or pay off a lump sum at any point during the agreement. If you would like to discuss this, please call us on 0345 111 7125.

You can do this by calling us on 0345 111 7125.

You can obtain this information by calling us on 0345 111 7125.

You can call us to arrange a payment by card, or direct debit, to do this call us on 0345 111 7125.

If your complaint is regarding finance, you can fill out our complaints form here. You can call us on 0345 111 7125, or write to us via:

  • Moneyway
  • One Arleston Way
  • Solihull
  • B90 4LH