Skip to main content Skip to footer

Motor Dealer FAQs

You can complete our partner application form here. You will need to have been trading for at least 12 months, have a minimum net worth of £25,000 and be able to supply us with account proof to become an approved partner.

Payments are made to the credit intermediary’s bank account by BACS the day after you have received payout confirmation.

Commissions are generally paid by the 15th of each month in arrears.

Yes we do, subject to the customer meeting the minimum time as self-employed (12 months).

Yes, this will be restricted depending on the Loan to Value.

The majority of applications are decisioned in under five seconds, referred proposals in normal working hours are underwritten within one hour.

No, we are a self-funded lender. We can work in partnership with brokers.

Yes, we require you to hold full FCA permission.

Yes, we do for certain benefits including: Carers Allowance and Disability Living Allowance. We do not accept unemployed or in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance.